Free Social Media Marketing Tools
- Canvas is one of the best tools for Social media marketing.
- This contains a huge range of templates, varieties of images, and elements that help you to customize your posters or images.
- The tool lets you share the designed stuff easily to share with the team for review.
- And this tool has the best feature to design infographics. (Infographic is just like a poster or image that interprets the information through images/graphics).
- Freepik has vast collections of images and posters.
- Actually this free feature i.e available on the internet allows you to access the required images to enhance your brand on social media.
- And the main advantage is that the download is completely hassle-free and you can download it in whichever the format you would like to do.
- However, to download some of the images you need a premium account.
- Are you tired of managing multiple pages on Facebook and as well as Instagram? If yes, this tool is for YOU.
- Using this Creator studio, you can schedule your posts, reply to comments, track the reach in a single place. cool isn’t it?
- And the main cool thing about this tool is that you can manage Facebook and Instagram profiles in one central place.
- If you are hosting a webinar or recording a tutorial then this tool is worth the use.
- This tool helps you to record your screen and as well your webcam at a time.
- Using Wistia it is easy to manage and organize your videos in a playlist at a place.
- Wistia comes with an editing tool which is known as Soapbox, this helps you to record the video, edit, and share them with your followers easily.
- It comes with a free trial, however, you can upgrade it to access all the features at any time.
- Mailchimp is one of the easiest ways to register your brand on minds.
- Create effective content and catchy title that attracts readers to check out the mail they have received from you.
- You can share your newsletters, deliver information about the new product launch and also keep track of insights for the same.
- And the basic plan of Mailchimp is absolutely free…!
- Must use tools for social media marketing.
- You can create a customized content calendar that helps you to engage with the customers regularly.
- Just add and drop the images on the calendar for each date to schedule them.
- Creating content for social media platform is the most important task.
- Using plain texts and boring images posted in social media accounts might not work out sometimes.
- So, Biteable allows you to edit short videos to post it online/Instagram/website/Facebook, twitter.
- Fed up of managing all the social media platforms? Then Hootsuite is for you..!
- Manage Analytics of all social media platforms in a single place.
- You can check out key metrics like Clicks, Comments, Share, and Views.
- This feature includes real-time data monitoring, new customer’s view, and returning customers, and also you can keep a record of your goals.
- Connect your online marketing and e-commerce data in an interactive chart.
- It is one of the most liked twitter tools.
- You can see your follower’s activities and view information about their followers.
- This helps you to know about their interests and to target their likes.
- Last but not least Google analytics is the #1 tool for analyzing web traffic.
- You get an overall view of your website traffic from various sources.
- And you can keep track of the traffic which is from twitter, Facebook, Instagram or it may be organic traffic also.
- Using social media tools helps to drive traffic to your website/profile.
- By using these tools you can keep track of performance data occurring from all the platforms.
- These tools keep your profile/account well organized.
- Managing and handling accounts become much easier.
- Some of them are paid tools. However, you can use the trial version for a few days and you can upgrade it at any time.